Licensed NJ Public Adjuster For Property Fire Damage
A fire can quickly devastate your property in a matter of seconds. When dealing with a fire the most important thing is to call the fire department, get everyone to safety, and put out the fire! We all love our homes and personal positions but they can eventually be replaced. Your live, your loved ones can not be replaced! This is why home owners and business owners have insurance, just incase unfortunate events like fire happen, you will be entitled by law to receive what is rightfully yours by having an agreement/contract with your insurance company .
What If The Fire Damage Was Minimal?
Fire Damage Can Range From A Total Loss To Minimal Fire Damage/Smoke Damage
When there is a fire and is put out by your local Fire Department, fire fighters protocols are to complete saturate the property as much as possible to assure the fire is 100% put out and the fire department can confirm 100% that the fire has been put out and will then conclude their investigation.
- If the fire is small and is put out instantly, there could be smoke damage that will need to be remediated properly for
the smoke damage to be removed.
- When fire damage is put out your property will receive water damage from the fire being put out. This can quickly turn from fire damage, to water damage to mold. Your property must be properly remediated by licensed professionals before the rebuild can start.
- Most insurance companies delay, delay, delay EVERYTHING. By the time they arrive at your property, home, or business it could be days if not weeks. This will make the damage even worst. This is a tactic insurance companies use to build leverage when making payments to the insured.
- Structural updates, beams, walls, flooring must be brought up to code after massive fire damage if not 100% rebuilt.
- Your personal items, everything inside your home, business, or property will have to be documented, inventoried, and accounted as a loss if damaged by fire, water or smoke. We can help you with everything relating to your fire damage.
Why Hire Restore Adjustment Agency For My Fire Damage Insurance Claim?
Understanding how to manage your insurance claim, fire/smoke clean up, your fire damage remediation, bringing your property up to code, having the right network of licensed contractors and professionals, that will provide our public adjuster firm with the right documentation for our team to seek maximum compensation is key to having a success insurance claim for our clients. We can help restore your life back to normal! Hire the fire damage insurance claim experts at Restore Adjustment Agency.